Trailer Hitch - Toyota (PT228-48200)
- SKU: PT228-48200
- Other Names: Tow Hitch Receiver, Class Iii
It is engineered to help accommodate your Highlander's maximum tow rating.
- Optimized placement provides precise drop/rise to maintain vehicle departure angle
- Tow hitch receiver has step pad for easy access to roof and includes Towing wire harness.
- Designed, engineered and built to meet Toyota’s exacting quality standards
- Condition: New
- Install Time: 2-3 hours
- Sold In Quantity: 1
- May Be Required: PT228-48203, PT228-48202, PT228-48204, PT725-48201, PT725-48200
- Disclaimer: Before towing, confirm your vehicle and trailer are compatible, hooked up and loaded properly and that you have any necessary additional equipment. Do not exceed any Weight Ratings and follow all instructions in your Owner?s Manual. Installation of a tow hitch receiver will disable touchless sensor and the sensor operation setting in your vehicle should be turned off. Water, weather, dirt, and other conditions also may cause the sensor to not operate properly or to operate unintentionally.
|Make||Body & Trim||Engine & Transmission|
|2021 Toyota Highlander||Hybrid LE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid Platinum, Hybrid XLE, L, LE, Limited, Platinum, XLE, XSE||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
|2020 Toyota Highlander||Hybrid LE, Hybrid Limited, Hybrid Platinum, Hybrid XLE, L, LE, Limited, Platinum, XLE||2.5L L4 - Electric/Gas, 3.5L V6 - Gas|
Right Toyota Parts
We offer genuine Toyota and Scion parts for the lowest prices on the web. Whether you need Toyota OEM parts for your car, truck, or suv we provide fast shipping and expert advice. Our catalog is fast and easy to use. Need help finding a part? Give us a call (480) 778-2281 or email us at email@example.com
We only supply factory Toyota OEM parts and accessories. Always use genuine Toyota parts for your car or truck. No aftermarket parts here!